On The Course
SAGs (Support and Gear Vehicles)
- Our SAGs will be sporting orange flags on the vehicles.
- SAGs carry water, tires, tubes, tools and first aid, and a floor model tire pump.
- They are driven by caring people who will help you. If a lift to the top (or bottom) of the next
hill would help you finish the day with a smile on your face, grab a short ride with them.
- If you are lagging too far behind the rest of the group, you will be asked to take a ride in the SAG to catch up.
This will help give all riders the best possible support.
- We set up our rest stops approximately every 20-25 miles along the route.
- Abundance of fruits, savories, and sweets are prepared. (Gluten free available.)
- Hot and cold beverages.
- Toilets and sinks are available.
- Roving mechanic will be on-site.
- SAGs stop in regularly.
- Gear drop. Use the Bicycle Rides Northwest bags received at Check-In on Day 0.
The Rest Stop folks will return the bags to Camp Central in the late afternoon each day.
- Sometimes the terrain and temperatures make it necessary to add an additional water stop.
- This stop will have the bare basics to get you to the next Rest Stop – WATER!
- Please read the safety policies here.