Bicycle Rides Northwest offers many amenities to meet your camping pleasure throughout the week. This is the place where you get to meet and talk to people, build camaraderie, sit back and relax, or just have some fun.
Camp Central is the ride’s start and finish each day – your home away from home. All amenities are found at Camp Central.
Snacks & Beverages
- These are available each day after you arrive in camp and include a variety of chips, nuts, vegetables, dips, juice, soft drinks and beer.
- Hearty breakfasts, build your own lunches, and gourmet dinners will be served buffet style with seating under the canopies.
- Local communities will work with our caterer, Conklin Enterprises, infusing homegrown flavors into meals with pastries, pastas, meats, and desserts.
- Recap the highlights of the day’s ride and information about the next day’s ride will be given after dinner.
- A variety of local speakers and/or local bands perform each evening after announcements.
- Wine tasting party will be held one night during the week. Please feel free to bring a bottle to share and we will carry it for you. Or you may want to pick up a bottle along the route. You do NOT have to bring a bottle, but we sure hope you decide to attend and enjoy the camaraderie.
- Menus and events will be displayed daily on our information boards.
- Kites, volleyball, board games, cards, and Frisbees are available.
- A volunteer yoga instructor will lead sessions each afternoon.
- You name it; we have it.
Lost & Found
- Not sure where it is? Check here!
- A station will be available for charging your electronics.
- Please contact us directly with any special needs.
- Hot showers are available from 5:30 to 7:30 each morning and 2 to 9 each evening.
- Fresh, clean towels for showering are provided daily. Please bring your own towel if you intend to use a towel for yoga.
- Wheelbarrows are available for hauling your baggage from the trucks to tent site and back.